SSC is one of the most prestigious government exam recruitment at the national level. An important announcement from SSC CHSL about Tier-I exam. The article is based on the analysis of Shift I exam. Recently, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the first phase of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam day 1 on October 12. SSC CHSL 2020 examination was held in online or computer-based mode.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020 is scheduled to be held from October 12 to 16, October 19 to 21 and October 26, 2020. Here we are analyzing the details of SSC exam analysis 2020 for Tier 1 day 1 and shift 1. Candidates can know about the type of questions, weightage of topics, number of good attempts and difficulty level. SSC CHSL vacancy is conducts for the candidates for various posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator etc.
The pay level starts from Rs. 19900 to Rs. 81000 and it is a central government (National level) job.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020 Exam Analysis
Some of the important things to keep on mind:
- The exam will be controlled in a strict environment.
- A Candidate without mask were not allowed to enter the exam.
- Admit card along with an original photo ID was compulsory
- Current affairs questions had 7 questions.
- History had 3 questions
- The overall questions were moderate to the difficulty level
|Sections||Number of Questions||Good Attempt|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||22-23|
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Highlights:
- The SSC CHSL 2020 exam is conducted in three tiers – Tier 1, 2, and 3.
- The exam will be based on the SSC Online test / CBT.
- Tier 1 is CBT and Tier 2 is Descriptive while Tier 3 is the Skill Test.
- The syllabus of the Tier 1 exam is based on the English language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- There are 100 questions of 200 marks in Tier 1 of SSC CHSL and the negative mark is 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
- As per the notification, the qualification required 10+2 and approx 26 lakh candidates apply for it every year and approximately 13 lakh candidates appear for the exam this year.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 October 12 Shift 1- Question Asked
- Who was given a crystal award?
- Who was given Dada Sahab Falke award 2018?
- When is constitution day celebrated?
- Under which article the Loksabha speaker and Deputy Speaker come?
- One MCQ was on Galvanisation of Iron.
- Which disease can be occurred due to the scarcity of Insulin.
- Deepti Sani Praniti belongs to which sports?
- A question related to the Doctrine of lapse Lord Dalhousie.
- What is called the brain of the Computer?
- How many times Pankaj Advani has won the IBSF World Billiards Championship?
- Who founded the ISI in Kolkata?
- Who was given the Sir Gary Sobers Field player of the year award?
- Synonym of Jovial?
Hence, Join “Avision Institute” best SSC Online classes these are some of the important steps to provide success in the SSC-CGL 2020 exams. However, it is also very important to connect with our SSC CHSL Exam analyses 2020. The information provides ultimate guidance and helps to the aspirants with similar guidance, test series, mock test paper, and many more.