RRB is the most prestigious job in Government sector of Railways. It contain various post that enter through various exams like: RRB Group-D, Co-pilot, NTPC, RRB JE and Multi-tasking etc. Apart from Graduation, Railways are providing best opportunities for the Class 10th or Senior Secondary passed out students. Therefore, it is important to provide the best Railways coaching in Kolkata that provide the promising guidelines to the aspirants in cracking Railways exam. “Avision Institute” brings out the most updated method of study that can provide them clean and clear success in their Railways exam. Our institute will provide the best test series by the technical research of every railway job 2020 exams and question. We ensure your success with our Weekly doubt sessions, revision, latest test series and latest study material that modified by our top educators.
Railway Coaching Center in Kolkata: Compare to the other courses and exams, Railway courses is not that difficult to start. Therefore, lakh of candidates are willing to join Railway exam. Every year Government of Railways announced thousand of Railway recruitment that provide great opportunity for candidates as career. Hence, join the best Railway Coaching Center in Kolkata for the best success in the future.
The South East Central Railway (SECR) has published notification for the recruitment of a total of 432 vacant posts.
Details of Post:
- Copa: 90 Posts.
- Stenographer (Hindi): 25 Posts.
- Stenographer (English): 25 Posts.
- Fitter: 80 Posts.
- Electrician: 50 Posts.
- Wireman: 50 Posts.
- Electronic/Mechanic: 1 Post.
- RAC Mechanic: 1 Post.
- Welder: 40 Posts.
- Plumber: 10 Posts.
- Mason: 10 Posts.
- Painter: 5 Posts.
- Carpenter: 10 Posts.
- Machinist: 5 Posts.
- Turner: 10 Posts.
- Sheet Metal Worker:10 Posts.
Railway job Important Date:
The interested candidates having appropriate qualification can apply on or before August 30, 2020.
Important Date: Last date for submission of online application: August 30, 2020
The candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent. Besides, they must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
15 to 24 years as on 01.07.2020. (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
These days, cracking a government exam is like searching for a food in the middle of an island. Students spend lots of money to get the form of an examination, Such examination lead to the national level. In the race of getting a job, in this highly competitive Country, most of the aspirants don’t make the chance because of the limited number of vacancies. On the other hand, Different selection criteria restricts the aspirants to get the Government job. Therefore, In this article we provides a plan and best Railways job preparation institute for all of the aspirants. Aspirants must break the chain for the final selection in a competitive examination.
Method of preparation: Get the best trips and tricks from our institute faculty member. Such tricks will help you in solving maximum number of question in minimum number of time. Also, go for best study material, books, newspaper on a daily basis. We will provide the study material, exam pattern, test series, weekly doubt classes and Final interview session.
How to Apply Online:
Candidates applying for the RRB exam 2020 can apply for the exam by following a certain set of steps:
- Aspirants can apply from the official website of SECR Railways job through (https://apprenticeshipindia.org/) to apply online.
- Candidates need to enter their basic qualifications and other details asked in the form and upload documents accordingly.
- Candidates need to upload a set of documents, which includes a photograph, signature, handwritten declaration and thumb impression.
- Candidates must verify the details carefully before making the final submission as no changes can be made in the form once the payment is complete.
- Candidates must also note that if any discrepancy is found in the application form, RRB holds the right to reject the application at any time during the recruitment procedure.