Punjab National Bank one of the most prestigious banks has announced the result for the Specialist Officer Exam. The interested candidates may check the Prelims Score Card, Vacancy details & eligibility criteria, important dates, and many more below. It is a National level competitive exam conducts under the authorization of PNB. It has several posts that provide government job opportunities to the aspirants for PNB. The total number of vacancies for the PNB Senior & Manager post is 535. The interested candidate may visit the official website of PNB. Visit on “https://www.pnbindia.in/recruitments.aspx” and click on online registration. Check the details of PNB Recruitment 2020 below.
PNB Important Dates:
The important date for PNB Exam date 2021 in details:
|Opening date for Online Application||September 08th, 2020|
|Closing date for Online Application||September 29th, 2020 Extended October 06th, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||October 2020|
|Result Declaration||October 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||November, 2021|
|Final Selection||January/February 2021|
Note: For more updates, log in to the official Website of Punjab National Bank (PNB).
The total number of PNB Recruitment are 535.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
PNB Eligibility Criteria:
I. Nationality: a candidate must be either:-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
II. Age Limits:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for Manager: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Sr Manager: 37 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
III. Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have Degree/ PG/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Risk).
- Candidates must have a degree of CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Credit).
- The Candidates must have a degree of MBA (Finance)/ CA ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/ Diploma with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Treasury).
- Must have a degree of Degree (Law) with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Law).
- They must have a degree of (Architect) with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Architect).
- Candidates must have a degree of B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Civil).
- Should have a PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (HR).
- Candidates must have a PG (Economics) with Relevant Experience for the post of Manager (Economics).
- A Candidate must have a Degree/ PG FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with Relevant Experience for the post of Senior Manager (Risk).
- A Candidate must have a Degree in CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM with Relevant Experience for the post of Senior Manager (Credit).
The selection procedure for the Punjab National Bank (PNB) for the post of Manager and Senior Manager 2021 exam is based on Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
- Visit the official website “PNB”
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Get on the notification of Senior Manager, Manager 2021 post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the necessary details as per requirement.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Payment mode based on Online Mode Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The application fees for the PNB 2021 are based on various categories:
For General Category:
- General Category: INR 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: INR 175/-
Join the most demanding and Best Banking online coaching with Avision Institute that providing live & interactive classes, Best Interaction between students & teachers, Complete Learning Solutions, daily uploaded interactive Quizzes, Instant Doubt sessions, Practice Questions, and PDF Notes. Join the upcoming batches for all competitive exam session 2021-22. “Avision Institute” brings one of the most unique preparations for the PNB Recruitment 2021-22. Get the details of the PNB Exam with our top consultants for the best growth and development.