Dear Aspirants PSC has announced the most awaited recruitment on PSC in December 2020. The Notification is published on the official website of PSC. The Online Application process started on 15th December 2020 and will end on 31st December 2020. The language of the exam is based on both English and Bengali. The interested candidate may apply online for the post of PSC Audit and Account Recruitment. Click on https://wbpsc.gov.in/ to register online. Get ready for your success because the Avision Institute is the best coaching institute in India will start a new fresh batch for targeting to crack PSC exams. This batch is special for those aspirants who are willing to go for PSC 2020 exams with their skills and Qualification. The details of the PSC Audit and Accounts Service 2020 are mentioned below:
PSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening date of application for PSC: December 15th, 2020.
- Last date for Online applications for PSC: December 31st, 2020.
- The preliminary exam of PSC: Yet to be announced.
- Mains exam of PSC: Yet to be announced.
There are a total of 50 vacancies that have been released under the Public Service Commission (PSC) 2020 for Audit and Account post.
|Category||Number of Seat|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in Bengali. (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
- The age limit for PSC is not more than 36 years (As on 01.01.2020).
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or must be a Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA/PGDM (FINANCE) or equivalent post-graduation degree in Finance under 2 (Two) years full-time regular course approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website “https://wbpsc.gov.in/”
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Get the notification of the PSC Recruitment 2020 section.
- Download the application form
- Fill up the necessary details as per requirement.
- Upload the scanned documents
The selection process of the Public Service Commission (PSC) is based on the Written Test (CBT), Medical Test, and a final interview. Candidates who will crack the written exam, Medical test and Interview will call for a final selection from the Public Service Commission. Avision Institute provides the best PSC online Coaching in India. Our Institute provides the best study material that relevant to the latest exams and pattern of respective exams. Our institute is the most promising Institute that deliver the best education in terms of preparation and make update with latest exam pattern and syllabus. The faculty member of Avision is well experienced and most of them were succeed the Government exams at to provide the best result in West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service of PSC. They are also provides the best success for various competitive exams. We carried the student friendly-environment, regular doubt classes, and comfort learning process.