Indian Railways is coming to announce one of the biggest Railway Recruitment for 2020. It is the golden opportunity for the aspirants like Matriculation, Intermediate, and Under-Graduate students. It is also the good opportunity for both Fresher and Ex-ITI candidates to adhere their career in Railways.
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Railway recruitment 2020 is a national level competitive exam. It is conducted by Railways Recruitment Board of India. The recruitment for the post is offered under Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Welder,MLT Radiology, MLT Pathology and PASAA in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. The recruitment of RRB-ICF 2020 is conducted into three phases Preliminary, Main exam, Medical Test and Interview Round.
In the Section of RRB, We will discuss the topics mentioned below related to Official Notice and highlight of 2020 important updates followed by Important dates relates to Date of registration, exam dates, Result and final Interview. Compare to the last year the number of vacancies are also increased so get details in the table. Also, get details of Eligibility, application fees, exam pattern, syllabus, step to apply online application, Interview, result and many more.
RRB Exam Date:
As per RRB guidelines, the important dates of examination date and other events related RRB has been mentioned below:
|RRB 2020 Exam Date:|
|Date of Notice Publication in RRB Websites||September 4th 2020|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||September 5th 2020|
|Closing of online registration of Application||September 25th 2020|
RRB 2020 Vacancy:
The total number for Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Railway Vacancy 2020 are 1000.
|Trade Name||Fresher Vacancies||Ex-ITI Vacancies|
I. Nationality: a candidate must be either:-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
II. Age Limits:
A candidate must have attained the age of 15 years must have attained the age of 25 years on the 1st of January 2020.
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Limit|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)||3 years|
III. Educational Qualification:
Fitter, Electrician and Machinist – 10th class passed (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
Carpenter & Painter – 10th class passed (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent
Welder – 10th class passed (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
MLT (Radiology& Pathology) – 12th class passed under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
|Fresher Class 10th||6000|
|Fresher Class 12th||7000|
RRB Apply Online:
Candidates applying for the RRB-NTPC exam 2020 can apply for the exam by following a certain set of steps:
- Aspirants can visit the official website of Railways Recruitment online.
- Candidates need to enter their basic qualifications and other details asked in the form and upload documents accordingly.
- Candidates need to upload a set of documents, which includes a photograph, signature, handwritten declaration and thumb impression.
- Candidates must verify the details carefully before making the final submission as no changes can be made in the form once the payment is complete.
- The form will not be accepted until the online payment is complete. The application fee for this exam is Rs. 100 for Gen/OBC candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
- Candidates must also note that if any discrepancy is found in the application form, RRB holds the right to reject the application at any time during the recruitment procedure.