SSC exam is one of the most desired and national-level selective exams for the aspirants looking to secure for the competitive exams. SSC exam has various platforms to work with such as SSC CHSL, CGL, JE, and others. It also provides maximum job opportunities in the various posts based on its recruitment. Every year, millions of candidates are appearing for the SSC exams in order to clear the exams. Therefore, we need to find the best SSC online coaching institute that will provide the best guidance to the aspirants in order to clear the competitive exams.
In recent news, SSC has provides some important guideline based on the candidates appearing in SSC exams 2020 CGL, CHSL, and JE exams. Let’s check out the details of SSC notification.
To get the details information regarding the important notification, Candidate may visit the official websites of SSC “ssc.nic.in”
- The SSC exams 2020 will begin in October and would be continued till August 2021.
- The Board of SSC will also announce some of its recruitment and application process in October 2020.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center as per the given time slot and no candidate would be allowed entry after the entry closing time in any condition.
- Aspirants will have to carry the following documents- admission certificate, passport size photograph, photo-bearing identity proof in an original, face mask, hand sanitizer, transparent water bottle, and printout of the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate as per new rules of competitive exams.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination centres lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam authorities.
- Restricted items such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed in the examination lab.
- A candidate shall have to undergo the process of contactless Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD).
- Eligible PwD candidates are entitled to a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour and assistance of a scribe. PwD candidates, other than those affected by blindness and cerebral palsy, who have opted for the facility of scribe and/or Compensatory time in their application form are required to produce certificates.