Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has released an important recruitment notification for the Apprentice posts. The total number of Vacancies is 40 for the post of Apprentice Post. The official notification is published on 12th November 2020. Check the details of IFFCO Recruitment 2020 below. A candidate who wants to apply for the IFFCO post-2020 may visit the official website of IFFCO. Click on http://www.iffco.in/ to know the detail.
|Starting Online Application date||12th November 2020|
|Closing Online Application date||22nd November 2020|
|Exam date released||Yet to be announced|
The total number of IFFCO Recruitment for the post of Apprentice Post2020 is 40.
Nationality: A Candidate must be a Citizens of India
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates of all posts is between a minimum of 18yrs. to maximum 27yrs.
- Candidate must full-time Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board of India.
The Selection procedure will be based on basis of the Online Written Test and Personal Interview.
Get the steps and information as IFFCO recruitment 2020 online application process. Hence, check the details below.
- Kindly visit the official website of IFFCO Recruitment 2020.
- Register yourself by filling in all the required details.
- Once registered, login, and select the circle you wish to apply for.
- Fill up the application form and take a print out.
- Pay the fee by visiting any post office or via a debit card/credit card or net banking facility.
Avision Institute provides the best IFFCO Online Coaching in India. Our Institute provides the best study material that relevant to the latest exam of IFFCO. Our institute is the most promising Institute that delivers the best education in terms of preparation and makes updates with the latest exam pattern and syllabus. The faculty member of Avision is well experienced and most of them were succeed the Government exams in every form. They commonly provide the best result in terms of IFFCO recruitment in 2020 for agriculture exams. We carried the student friendly-environment, regular doubt classes, and comfort learning process.