IBPS PO is a national level competitive exam. It is conducted by IBPS. The recruitment for the post is offered under IBPS Probationary Officer under various branches of the bank. The recruitment of IBPS PO 2020 is conducted into three phases Preliminary, Main exam, and GD/PI.
IBPS PO released a notification to download the IBPS PO admit card 2020. Candidates who appear for IBPS PO 2020 can visit the official website of IBPS to download the admit card 2020.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) one of the most prestigious platforms for the banking exam has released IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 today, September 22, 2020. The candidates must visit the ibps.in (official website) to download the admit card within a given date.
The admit card will be available to the aspirants from September 22 to October 11, 2020. The preliminary examination will be conducted on October 3, 10, and 11, 2020 across various centers in the country. The allotted centre will be based on the choice of candidates. The recent exam will be based on the new rules of examination on the basis of maintaining social distance and other safety measurements due to the pandemic Covid-19 situation.
Download Admit Card:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the bank.
- Candidates should check the E-call letter carefully and bring discrepancies/ errors, if any, to the notice of the Board immediately.
- IBPS PO Exam 2020 Admit Card Successful applicants for IBPS Main Examination 2020 will be issued their interview call letters very soon.
Documents Required with Admit Card:
- In addition to the IBPS PO Admit Card download, candidates need to present a valid Photo ID proof issued by the GOI or the State Government (original as well as a photocopy) for verification.
- Acceptable photo ID proofs are PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph etc.
The online preliminary exam will comprise of total 100 marks in the preliminary exam. The total duration of the exam is 1 hour based on a composite time of 20 minutes each. The examination question will be based on- General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning. The total number of questions is 100 and each carries 1 mark in total. To know the details exam pattern of IBPS PO, kindly visit our official website of “Avision Institute” one of the leading and prestigious IBPS PO online coaching institute across India with its best study material, Mock test series, Online smart learning method, tricks, and tips, and top experience educators for the best guidance.
The total vacancy of IBPS PO is 1417 posts across various branches of banks. The online application was started on August 5th and the last date to submit an online application was August 26th, 2020. The candidate needs to appear in the preliminary exams to step ahead to the next level of the mains exam and GD/PI. Therefore, get the best banking coaching institute in Kolkata that can guide you to become successful aspirants to crack IBPS PO 2020 exam at the first attempt. We wish all the very best to candidates of Avision Institute and the rest of all India candidates. May you always achieve your success.