The Govt. of Tripura has announced the Govt of tripura recruitment 2021 state level competitive exam and recruitment with the highest loyalty in terms of government jobs. Every year thousand of candidates appear in this state commission exam and achieve huge success and dream to work for the country. The exam is authorised by the Joint Recruitment Board (JRB). The post for the Govt. of Tripura Recruitment is offered under Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Group C, Non – Gazetted officer.
Recently, JRB has released the notification on November 19th, 2020 for the new recruitment on the Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning. The notification for the recruitment process is released on November 19th, 2020. The interested candidates may visit the official website of Govt. of Tripura Recruitment i.e. https://employment.tripura.gov.in. for the online application. Let’s discuss some of the important facts in details below.
JRB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening date of application for JRB: 19h November, 2020.
- Last date for online applications for JRB: January 20th, 2021.
- Paper I exam of JRB: Yet to be announced.
- Paper II exam of JRB: Yet to be announced.
There are a total of 1500 vacancies that have been released under the Govt. of Tripura 2021 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Group C, Non – Gazetted officer post.
- A Candidate must be a Citizen of India
- The age limit for JRB tech is 18 years to 41 years.
• Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/ Institution.
• Having knowledge of operating computer and proficiency in typing on computer with keyboard with an accurate speed of minimum 30 (thirty) words in English per minute along with basic Computer Knowledge.
- For selection to Bengali Typist, minimum speed should be 25 (twenty five) words in Bengali per minute on Computer with Key-board along with basic Computer Knowledge.
- Visit the official website “https://employment.tripura.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Get the notification of JRB Recruitment 2020 section.
- Download the application form
- Fill up the necessary details as per requirement.
- Upload the scanned documents
The application fees for the JRB recruitment post are categorized in the following concept:
The selection process of Joint Recruitment Board (JRB) is based on Paper I, Paper II, and final interview. Candidates who will crack the both the Paper will get a call for an interview for final selection from Govt. of Tripura Recruitment.
To join tripura govt job, Avision Institute provides the best LDC Online Coaching in India. Our Institute provides the best study material that relevant to the latest exams and pattern of respective exams. Our institute is the most promising Institute that deliver the best education in terms of preparation and make update with latest exam pattern and syllabus. The faculty member of Avision is well experienced and most of them were succeed the Government exams at every form. They are also provides the best success forvarious competitive exams. We carried the student friendly-environment, regular doubt classes, and comfort learning process.