Chhattisgarh State Service Commission (CGPSC) is a state-level competitive exam and carries the highest loyalty in terms of government jobs. Every year thousands of candidates appear in this state commission exam and achieve huge success and dream to work for the country.
Recently, CGPSC has released the notification on November 26th, 2020 for the new recruitment on the state commission department. The notification for the recruitment process is released on November 26th, 2020. The interested candidates may visit the official website of Chhattisgarh State Service Commission (CGPSC) i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in for the online application. Let’s discuss some of the important facts in detail below.
To join the Chhattisgarh state Service Commission, Avision Institute provides the best CGPSC online Coaching in India. Our Institute provides the best study material that relevant to the latest exams and patterns of respective exams. Our institute is the most promising Institute that delivers the best education in terms of preparation and makes updates with the latest exam pattern and syllabus. The faculty member of Avision is well experienced and most of them were succeed the Government exams in every form. They also provide the best success for various competitive exams. We carried the student friendly-environment, regular doubt classes, and comfort learning process. The details of important dates, such as CGPSC Exam date 2020 and many more are given in detail below.
CGPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening date of application for Indian Army: December 14th, 2020.
- Last date for Online applications for Indian Army: January 12th, 2020.
- The preliminary exam of CGPSC: February 14th, 2021.
- Mains exam of CGPSC: June 18, 19, 20, and 21, 2021.
There are a total of 143 vacancies that have been released under the Chhattisgarh State Service Commission (CGPSC) 2020 for Group A and Group B posts.
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- The age limit for SSC tech is 21 years to 30 years.
- Graduation from any discipline from a recognised university.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website “www.psc.cg.gov.in notification”
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Get the notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2020 section.
- Download the application form
- Fill up the necessary details as per requirement.
- Upload the scanned documents
The selection process of the Chhattisgarh State Service Commission (CGPSC) is based on Preliminary, Mains, and final interviews. Candidates who will crack both the prelims and mains exam will call for an interview for final selection from the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.