Industrial development bank of India popularly known as IDBI is one of the prestigious Bank of India. It is one of the reputed jobs in the banking sector. Therefore, it is an honor to be a part of IDBI. Recently, it has announced the recruitment process for the various SCO Recruitment 2020 DGM (Grade D, AGM (Grade C), Manager (Grade B) & Assistant Manager (Grade A). Hence, the interested and eligible candidates who are willing to join the IDBI SO application may visit the official website of IDBI careers. Click on “https://www.idbibank.in/” and click on the online application. Check the details of IDBI SO below.
IDBI SO: Important Dates:
The important date for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 in details:
|Starting date for Online Application||December 24th 2020|
|Closing date for Online Application||January 07th 2021|
IDBI SO Vacancy:
The total number of Vacancies for the IDBI SO Recruitment are 134.
- Assistant Manager (Grade-A) – 09
- Deputy Manager (Grade-D) – 11
- AGM (Grade-C) – 52
- Manager (Grade-B) – 62
IDBI SO Eligibility Criteria:
I. Nationality: a candidate must be either:-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
II. Age Limits:
A candidate must have attained the age between following category:
- Deputy General Manager (DGM): 35 years to 45 Years
- Assistant General Manager (AGM): 28 to 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 30 years
III. Minimum Educational Qualifications: The following minimum educational qualifications are prescribed for the posts:
- Assistant Manager (Grade-A)–Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics& Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics& Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with PostGraduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Deputy General Manager (Grade-D) – Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with PostGraduation in MCA from a Recognized University
- AGM (Grade-C) – B.E./B.Tech. OR Any Graduation from a Recognized University
- Manager (Grade-B) – B.E./B.Tech. OR Any Graduation from a Recognized University
IDBI Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure for the IDBI Bank recruitment 2021 is based on the following category:
- For Engineer and Manager: The selection procedure based on working experience and shortlisting through Interview.
- For Others: The selection procedure based on Computer Based Test (Preliminary & Mains) and Interview.
- Visit the official website “IDBI”
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Get on the notification of IDBI Specialist Officer 2021 Recruitment section.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the necessary details as per requirement.
- Upload the scanned documents.
The application fees for the IDBI Specialist Officer (SO) 2021 are as follows:
The Initial Salary for the IDBI SO are based on following category:
- Assistant Manager (Grade-A)–23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
- DGM (Grade D)– 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)
- AGM (Grade C) – 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager (Grade-B) – 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
Join Avision Institute as one of the most demanding Bank SO online coaching in India. The Institute provides live & interactive classes, Best Interaction between students & teachers, Complete Learning Solutions, daily uploaded interactive Quizzes, Instant Doubt sessions, Practice Questions, and PDF Notes. Join the upcoming batches for all competitive exam session 2020-21. “Avision Institute” that brings one of the most unique preparations for the Government job 2020-21 examination.