Welcome to Avision Institute ranked among the Best Institute for IBPS Banking Coaching/Institute in INDIA. Our Faculty brings the most promising Batches for the upcoming IBPS SO 2020 Banks Exam at Avision Institute, India (Kolkata).
Avision Institute plans to provide the best result under the circumstances of SO exams with the most experienced and qualified faculty members from all over India. We provide the most modernized classrooms with the latest learning technology. We cover the entire Courses of SO with our best and latest study materials and best tricks techniques.
Dear Aspirants IBPS has announced the most awaited recruitment on IBPS SO 2020. The Notification is published on the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in The Online Application process started on 2nd November 2020 and will end on 23rd November 2020. Get ready for your excellent success because “Avision Institute” brings the Best Online coaching institute in India will start a New fresh batch for targeting to crack IBPS SO exams. This batch is special for those aspirants who are willing to go for IBPS SO 2020 exams with their skills and perfection.
Lets do the details analyses of IBPS SO 2020 below.
|Start and end date to register for IBPS SO 2020 exam||November 2- November 23, 2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination of IBPS SO 2020 – Preliminary||December 2020|
|IBPS SO Preliminary exam||December 26 – 27, 2020|
|Announcement of IBPS SO result 2020||January 2021|
|Release of admit card for mains exam of IBPS SO 2020||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||January 24, 2021|
|Provisional allotment||April 1, 2021|
The application fees for the following IBPS SO are based on the reserved category. Check the details below:
I. Nationality: a candidate must be either:-
(a) a citizen of India
II. Age Limits:
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of April 2020 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1990 and not later than 1st January 1999.
(b) The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxed:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of five years for ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or because of the bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange;
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
A candidate must have minimum qualification of graduation and so on.
Candidates applying for the IBPS SO exam 2020 can apply for the exam by following a certain set of steps:
- Aspirants can visit the official website of IBPS (https://ibps.in) to apply online.
- Candidates need to enter their basic qualifications and other details asked in the form and upload documents accordingly.
- Candidates need to upload a set of documents, which includes a photograph, signature, handwritten declaration and thumb impression.
- Candidates must verify the details carefully before making the final submission as no changes can be made in the form once the payment is complete.
- The form will not be accepted until the online payment is complete. The application fee for this exam is INR 850 for Gen/OBC candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Candidates must also note that if any discrepancy is found in the application form, IBPS holds the right to reject the application at any time during the recruitment procedure.