Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a notification for the recruitment of CRP RRB IX (Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Asst) vacancies. The interested candidates may check the Prelims Score Card, Vacancy details & eligibility criteria, important dates, and how to apply online. It is a National level competitive exam based on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). It has several posts that provide government job opportunities to the aspirants for IBPS. The total number of vacancies for the IBPS post was 9640. The interested candidate may visit the official website of IBPS. Visit “https://www.ibps.in/”and click on online registration. Check the details of IBPS Recruitment 2021 below.
IBPS Important Dates:
The important date for IBPS Exam date 2021 in details:
|Opening date for Online Application||July 01st, 2020|
|Closing date for Online Application||July 21st, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||September 2020|
|Result Declaration||October 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||January/ February, 2021|
|Final Selection||April 2021|
Note: For more updates, log in to the official Website of the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS).
The total number of IBPS Recruitment are 9640.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||4624|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||3800|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager))||838|
|Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)||59|
|Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)||26|
|Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)||26|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||03|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
IBPS Eligibility Criteria:
I. Nationality: a candidate must be either:-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
II. Age Limits:
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- III & II: 21 Years
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- I & Office Asst: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-III: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-II: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- I: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Office Asst: 28 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
III. Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have a Bachelors’s Degree from a recognized University for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)/Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)/ Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager))/ Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer).
- A Candidate must have a degree of CA for the post of Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant).
- A Candidate must have a degree in Law Officer Scale-II (Law Officer).
- A Candidate must have a degree of MBA (Marketing) for the post of Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer).
- A Candidate must have a degree of CA/MBA for the post of Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager).
- A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree for the post of Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) and Officer Scale-III.
The selection procedure for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) RRB exam is based on Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
- Visit the official website “IBPS”
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Get on the notification of RRB Officer 2021 section.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the necessary details as per requirement.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Payment mode based on Online Mode Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The application fees for the IBPS 2021 are based on various categories:
For General Category:
- General Category: INR 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: INR 175/-
Join the most demanding and Best Banking online coaching with Avision Institute that providing live & interactive classes, Best Interaction between students & teachers, Complete Learning Solutions, daily uploaded interactive Quizzes, Instant Doubt sessions, Practice Questions, and PDF Notes. Join the upcoming batches for all competitive exam session 2021-22. “Avision Institute” brings one of the most unique preparations for the IBPS Recruitment 2021-22. Get the details of the IBPS Exam with our top consultants for the best growth and development.