ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on a contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning and FLC activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India.
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below||Consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) (Rs.)|
|1||Technical Officer on Contract||350||31.07.1990||23,000/- p.m.|
(160 posts reserved for UR, 16 posts for EWS, 90 posts for OBC, 58 Posts for SC & 26 Posts for ST category)
ECIL OTHER BENEFITS:
During a deployment to the sites, selected candidates will be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above-consolidated pay as per Company Rules. Cashless Medical Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage while on election duty will also be admissible as per guidelines.
ECIL CONTRACT PERIOD:
The tenure of the contract would be for nine months. However, it may be extendable depending upon Organizational requirements as well as the performance of the candidate.
ECIL ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:
A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
The candidate should have a minimum of one-year Post Qualification Industrial experience, out of which a minimum of 3 months shall be in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC.
ECIL METHOD OF SELECTION:
Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at various zones and HQ as per the options exercised. Only on successful completion of document verification, the final offer will be issued.
ECIL RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS:
Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be as per Govt., directives. 4% of vacancies are reserved for the PwD category
Relaxation of Marks: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Maximum Age: Upper Age limit as of 31.07.2020 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to the PWD category having a minimum of 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
ECIL NUMBER OF POSTS:
The candidates are required to indicate his/her place of choice for document verification out of the zones specified in the advertisement i.e., New Delhi (NZ), Bengaluru (SZ), Mumbai (WZ), Hyderabad (HQ), and Kolkata (EZ). Such places will be treated as places of posting for administrative control.
|Sl No||Name of the Zonal Office/HQ||Document Verification cum Selection Venue Address||No of Posts to be filled|
|1||HYDERABAD (HQ)||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500 062. Telephone Nos. 040 – 27186454 / 27182279||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|2||NEW DELHI||ECIL Zonal Office B1, B-2 & B-7, DDA Local Shopping Centre A Block, Ring Road, Naraina, NEW DELHI – 110 028. Telephone Nos.011- 25774645 / 011-25774641||18||2||10||7||3||40|
|3||BENGALURU||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE 1/1, Jeevan Sampige Complex, 2nd Floor, LIC Building 2nd Main, Malleshwaram, BENGALURU – 560 003. Telephone Nos. 080- 23460110 / 080-23460110||23||2||14||8||3||50|
|4||MUMBAI||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE 1207, Veer Sarvarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi) MUMBAI – 400 028. Telephone Nos.022- 24302664 / 022-24223443||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|5||KOLKATA||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE Apeejay House, 4th & 2nd Floor, 15-Park Street KOLKATA – 700 016. Telephone Nos.033- 22170028 / 2696||10||1||5||3||1||20|
ECIL IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer which is tentatively 2nd week of September-2020.
The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC)
and submit the same at the time of joining.
The selected candidates will be deputed across India and will be rotated from one state to another based on job requirements within short notice. Therefore, only the candidates who are willing to travel on short notice should submit the online application.
ECIL GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects. In case if it is noticed that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information with respect to eligibility criteria such candidates will not be allowed to join even after the issue of the provisional offer letter.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The only on-line registered applications will be accepted.
- Candidates who have worked in ECIL on contract, have to mandatorily provide their Code Number correctly while submitting an online application without which their candidature will not be considered.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link on the ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if the need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter/claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Network / Internet related difficulties/issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of the application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
ECIL HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.08.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 30.08.2020 (1400 hrs.).
After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of the registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take a re-print of his / her registered on-line application form before the last date of Online registration.
There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of a candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
Candidates should note that, if at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents will entail summary rejection of his/ her candidature.
The date, time, and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificate verification.
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- Online registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, etc.), qualification, experience if any,
- latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photocopies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
- CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
ECIL IMPORTANT DATES:
|A.||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||19.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)|
|B.||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||30.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)|
|C.||Document Verification||Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website as and when decided.|
CAUTION TO ALL CANDIDATES:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and reassured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.