The direction of the Education Department has released the important notification for the Delhi Government guest teacher posts. The Vacancy is listed for the post of PGT & TGT for different lecturer posts. We will check the details of Delhi guest teachers Recruitment 2020 below. A candidate who wants to apply for the Delhi guest teacher vacancy 2020 may visit the official website of Delhi education department.
|Notification date||26th November 2020|
|Online Application date||1st December 2020|
|Closing Application date||10th December2020|
The listed vacancy for Delhi govt. guest teacher vacancy post are listed below.
- PGT/ Lecturer (English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics)
- TGT English
- TGT Mathematics
- TGT Natural Science
- TGT Special Education Teacher
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC)
Nationality: A Candidate must be a Citizens of India
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for the different post are listed below.
- PGT/ Lecturer (English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics) – not exceeding 36 years
- TGT (English, Mathematics, Natural Science, Special Education Teacher) – below 32 years
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Not exceeding 30 years
(The Age relaxation is based on the terms and policies of Government)
- PGT/ Lecturer (English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Economics) – Postgraduate degree in the subject concerned from a recognized university with B. Ed.
- TGT (English, Mathematics, Natural Science, Special Education Teacher) – Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one in English, Maths, Natural/Physical Science and Social Science at the elective level. Bachelor of Education from a recognized university; CTET (Paper-II Secondary Level) conducted by CBSE.
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Masters Degree in Psychology from a recognized University along with a Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from a recognized University.
The Selection procedure will be based on basis of the Online CBT exam and Personal Interview.
Get the steps and information to apply for the Delhi Govt guest teacher online application as follows. Check the details below.
- Kindly visit the official website of Delhi Education Department Recruitment 2020.
- Register yourself by filling in all the required details.
- Once registered, login, and select the circle you wish to apply for.
- Fill up the application form and take a print out.
- Pay the fee by visiting any post office or via a debit card/credit card or net banking facility.
The application fees for the post of Delhi govt guest teacher are as follows:
|PGT including EVGC||INR 1445/-|
|TGT including TGT(Special Education Teachers)||INR 1403/-|
Avision Institute provides the best teaching courses such as CTET Online Coaching in India. Our Institute provides the best study material that relevant to the latest exam of Guest teacher recruitment in Delhi. Our institute is the most promising Institute that delivers the best education in terms of preparation and makes updates with the latest exam pattern and syllabus. The faculty member of Avision is well experienced and most of them were succeed the Government exams in every form. They commonly provide the best result in terms of teachers exams. We carried the student friendly-environment, regular doubt classes, and comfort learning process.